If we promote our sport responsibly and adhere to regulations and restrictions our sport can grow and not get a tarnished reputation that comes from a few people acting inappropriately. By addressing land issues and posting them on this web page we hope to educate the public and avoid future problems.
It’s all just common sense, but maybe it bears repeating. Remember that we’re all ambassadors for the sport, and the way we conduct ourselves will have a lot to do with where we can ride.
- Stop a moment to say hello to other recreational users, loggers and ranchers.
- Speed is good, but not on blind corners, when approaching horses, in front of someone’s cabin.
- Repack your muffler. Noise is still the number one complaint about motorcycles.
- Keep off alpine meadows, steep hillsides near roads, and anywhere you’ll leave obvious scars. Respect private property.
- If you open a gate, close it behind you.
- Clean up after yourself, and the idiots who left rubbish where you ride.