ICE RACING UPDATE

There will be no ice racing on January 12. Temperature has been too warm. Currently there is 6-7” of ice covered with a layer of water and heavy snow.

Conditions will not allow us to get out there to clear a track. The forecast is for really cold temps which is what we need for at least a week maybe 2. If we get this cold weather and we can get a track then we will still have the 6 races only at a later date.

WE NEED -20°

Website Redesign and Overhaul
During January the GKMA has decided
to modernize GKMA.ca for the new decade.

GKMA Constitution

Join the conversation on Social Media

Icon made by Freepik from flaticon.com  Icon made by Freepik from flaticon.com

Keep up to date by joining our Facebook and Following us on Instagram